Best. Weekend. Ever.
Disciple Now Weekend is Friday - Sunday, March 4-6, 2016. D-Now is three days of worship and teaching for grades 6-12. The cost is $59 per student. Last day to register is February 21. Cost covers the event, meals for the weekend, two nights in your host home, and T-shirt. Our goal is 250 students from Cross Pointe.
This event is now filled and online registration has closed.
Nearly 1,600 students from 36 churches throughout the area will gather at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf. This area-wide event is the biggest of the year. Everyone will be there and you do not want to miss out!
What to Bring
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toiletries and towel
- Bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, pillow)
- Bible and pen
- A Good attitude!
- Plenty of clothes, socks, and shoes for weekend
- Spending money (For The Corner coffee bar and D-Now Store)
What Not to Bring
- Tobacco products
- Clothing with unacceptable symbols, words, pictures
- Magazines of any kind
- Knives, weapons, fireworks
- Expensive items (iPads, 3DS, gaming systems, iPods). We are not responsible for these.
- A bad attitude
Other Ground Rules
- Cell phone use should be limited. Turn off phones during small group and sessions.You are at D-Now to hang out with the people in your group not text everyone who isn't there.
- Respect God, respect others, respect facilities, and respect yourself.
- Be on time and participate in every worship session and small group sessions.
- You may not leave D-Now or your host home at any time unless you have cleared it with CP Student staff.
- Your host family/small group leader is in charge for the weekend.
- Students are not allowed to drive at any time over the weekend without permission from CP Student Staff.
- PLEASE EAT! Even if you do not like the food, your body needs fuel.
- No pranks are allowed or tolerated.
Jody Shelton, High School Pastor (Email)
Josh Frazier, Middle School Pastor (Email)
Taylor Melton, Student Ministry Associate (Email)