Disciple Now Weekend 2015 is Friday - Sunday, March 6-8. CP Students is joining with over 25 churches from throughout Gwinnett County for a massive weekend of worship and teaching for grade 6-12. The cost is $39 per student.
Please note: Registration for this event is now closed.
Returning for D-Now 2015 are worship leader Adam Kersh, speaker Clayton King and host Sam Collier. Nearly 1,500 students from throughout the area will gather at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf. CP Students will be staying in host homes these two nights.
The 2015 Medlcal Release and Release and Waiver from the church are the same for any event this year. This form has two pages. Both pages must be compelted. If you've already done one for 2015 you're good. If not, download by clicking the PDF link below...
Itinerary for the Weekend
Friday, March 6
6:00 p.m. Check-in at Preschool Entrance (Cross Pointe Sugarloaf)
6:30 p.m. Marco's Pizza
7:30 p.m. Session 1
9:45 p.m. Head to host homes
Saturday, March 7
9:15 a.m. Breakfast at host homes
10:15 a.m. Students arriveat at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf main entrance
10:30 a.m. Session 2
12:00 p.m. Lunch, Chick-fil-A at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf
1:30 p.m. Breakout sessions
2:30 p.m. Free time at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf
6:30 p.m. Dinner (Jimmy John's) at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf
7:30 p.m. Session 3
9:45 p.m. Students head back to host homes
Sunday, March 8
9:00 a.m. Arrive at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf for breakfast and testimonies
11:00 a.m. Everyone goes to main worship
12:15 p.m. Go home!
What to Bring
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toiletries and towel
- Bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, pillow)
- Bible and pen
- A Good attitude!
- Plenty of clothes, socks, and shoes for weekend
- Spending money (For The Corner coffee bar and D-Now Store)
What Not to Bring
- Tobacco products
- Clothing with unacceptable symbols, words, pictures
- Magazines of any kind
- Knives, weapons, fireworks
- Expensive items (iPads, 3DS, gaming systems, iPods). We are not responsible for these.
- A bad attitude
Other Ground Rules
- Cell phone use should be limited. Turn off phones during small group and sessions.You are at D-Now to hang out with the people in your group not text everyone who isn't there.
- Respect God, respect others, respect facilities, and respect yourself.
- Be on time and participate in every worship session and small group sessions.
- You may not leave D-Now or your host home at any time unless you have cleared it with CP Student staff.
- Your host family/small group leader is in charge for the weekend.
- Students are not allowed to drive at any time over the weekend without permission from CP Student Staff.
- PLEASE EAT! Even if you do not like the food, your body needs fuel.
- No pranks are allowed or tolerated.
Jody Shelton, Student Pastor (Email)
Josh Frazier, Associate Student Pastor, Middle School (Email)
Taylor Melton, Student Ministry Assistant (Email)